2 Bedroom Apartment - Ormond Quay Upper
2 GEM4s are absolutely gutted to be leaving our beautiful apartment! But we’re hoping to pass it on to some fellow GEMs!! It’s a gorgeous place with stunning views of the city, is super central, with affordable rent, and a nice and accessible landlord! Honestly, everything you could want! No word of an exaggeration - take a look at the pics and see for yourself!
APARTMENT: 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath - €2200/month
· All newly renovated, completely furnished, with dishwasher and washer/dryer combo
· This is the only residential unit in an office building. You have a separate entrance with your own 3 storey walk-up and 2 separate storage areas!! This was perfect for putting our shoes, coats, luggage etc!! And you don’t have to worry about noise or bothering neighbours!
· Landlord is great! She works in the building so she’s always accessible and happy to help with whatever you need
· **Not pictured: Balcony with 2-piece dining set!
LOCATION: Ormond Quay Upper
· RCSI: 16 min walk to campus
· CONNOLLY: The 39a Ormond Quay Upper stop is right in front of the apartment! Perfect for GEM2!!
· BEAUMONT: 7 min walk to Dame St stop (Bus 14, 16) or catch the Red Line Luas right behind the apt to Connolly Station (Bus 14, 27b)
· PERIPHERALS for GEM3/4: The Red Line Four Courts stop is right behind the apt so Heuston Station (trains to Waterford, etc) and Connolly Station (trains to Drogheda, etc) are all less than 15 mins away
· EVERYWHERE ELSE: this place is so central that everything is either walking distance, Luas-ing distance, or a less than 10 min walk to a bus stop
Feel free to message me if interested:
Justine Faye: email@example.com